2 Dogs & A Cat

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Working Out Stinks!

I really hate working out. Working out stinks! I hate lifting weights and walking the treadmills and listening to stupid work out music. What's up with that music anyway, is it supposed to get you motived to work out harder? Any who, I don't understand why you can't lose weight by sitting on the couch watching tv eating chips and dip. You actually gain weight doing that! Diet pills are a waste of time for me to. Every diet pill I have taken has either made me sick or made me mean. I don't like that. So, I guess if I want to lose weight and get into shape I have to do the unthinkable: go to the gym and work out. I rather be watching Golden Girls and eating a bag of Ruffles potato chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home