2 Dogs & A Cat

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gotta Get Out Of Here!!!

Lloyd and I have been through some extreme highs and lows the past 2 weeks. We celebrated our 2 yr. anniversity, went to a Braves game, and had some awesome experiences at church. But we also lost our land lady, an amazing family member, and lots of sleep. I can't wait to get out of here. Lloyd and I are going on vacation soon. We are going somewhere by ourselves - away from work, away from everything. Ahhh, how nice. I am preparing myself - I got a new vera bradley tote bag which will come in handy on packing (thanks Lloyd, that was my anniversity gift from my hubby) and I've been going to the tanning bed. I don't want to burn myself while on vacation (I just know we will be out in the sun a lot). Anywho, the days can't go by any slower. But there is one thing I am not looking forward to on our vacation - we have to leave the babies here at home. Jack will stay with Lloyd's parents, Carson will stay with my parents, and Halo Kitty will stay at home. My mom-in-law will go and check on her at the house. I'm sure that all the animals will be okay - but I will miss them so much. Maybe I can sneak Halo Kitty in the hotel room - no, she meows to much - she'll blow my cover.

Well, we don't leave for our vacation until September. So, I guess I'll go tan and work-out a little and go home to watch my show The Golden Girls. You know, try to get a little rest. Wait, I have laundry to do when I get home. Oh well, so much for wishful thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home