2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

\m/ Rock Horns Up Baby \m/

Okay, so I had a few extra minutes to burn at work today. I decided to use my time productively and take another random quiz. Normally, I just laugh at my results and move on. This time, I felt like I need to post this random quiz result. One thing is different. I met my fellow rocker husband at church, not at a record store.
Lloyd, you should be proud. Mom and Dad, you should be afraid. Be very afraid.

You are a Rocker Girl!

If you don't have musical talent, you've got a talent for picking out great CD's.
Music rules your life - and you've got the best MP3 collection of anyone you know.
Many guys find you intimidating, but a select few think you're the catch of a lifetime.
Start hanging out in more used record stores, and you'll find love with a fellow rocker!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home