2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, September 08, 2008

A Gallon of Milk & Side of Meat

Yes, the cravings are on. Lately, I cannot get enough milk. Seriously, I drink 1 gallon a week. Lloyd is lucky if he gets a glass or two. I used to never drink milk. Plus, I cannot say no to Meat. Hamburger: Yes! Steak: Yes! Ribs: Yes! Chicken: NO!! Yea, the crazy thing is that I'm not a big chicken eater anymore. Lloyd and I used to eat chicken 2-3 times a week. Now, we hardly eat it at all. I love dairy foods (milk, icecream, cheese). And peanut butter - I love peanut butter (creamy - not chunky). Ahhh, food is great.

After I attempt to fill my never-ending bottomless pit, I love to streach out on my recliner with a light blanket. Halo Kitty currled up on my lap. Jack & Sawyer laying next to the recliner. Lloyd lounging on the couch beside me. Ceiling fan on and Golden Girls on the tv. And a glass of Kool-Aid within reach. Now that would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home