2 Dogs & A Cat

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Worst Week Ever!!

This has been the worst week ever. Let me let you in on what went down:
  • Monday - Pipe busted in the master bathroom. Flooded the bathroom, water in the air vents, carpet soaked. Spent all afternoon cleaning.
  • Tuesday - Started cleaning again at 6:30 in the morning. Had a very bad day at work due to stress and lack of sleep due to Monday's problem. However, the new Rascal Flatts cd came out on this day.
  • Wednesday - The bathroom situation is beginning to settle down. I get sick as a dog. I felt so bad that I took some medicine and slept all afternoon.
  • Thursday (today) - Halo Kitty got stuck in the air vents in our house. Yep, she did it - no joke. We left the vent off in our spare bathroom and Halo Kitty went down the vent. She couldn't get out! And guess who found her: Carson! After about 30 minutes, we got her out. Carson is her hero.
Okay, I know that Friday hasn't came yet. But who knows what will happen next. The way things are going now, there is no telling what Lloyd and I will face. I can't wait until things start to get better. Lord, help me get through this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home