2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

JUST ANOTHER POST

Hey All! Just wanted to let you know that is well at "Casa de Single-wide". Other than the fact that I had some car trouble last week, things are going great. My parents returned from their vacation this past weekend. They had so much fun. I am so happy - and so jealous. I wish that I could get away for 2 weeks. But not to worry, my vacation is coming up. I can't wait to get out of my daily routine and have some fun with my hubby. I just hope that we don't have anymore car trouble between now and then.

1 Comments:

  • Hey sissy! Robin and I are having car trouble too and it sounds exactly like what happened to you. Hopefully, all our car will need is to have the transmission serviced too, and not have the whole transmission replaced. Again. If we have to replace it, that will be the 3rd transmission for that vehicle and we are not going to do that. We'll buy another carall together before we put another transmission in that car....

    Anyways........thanks for coming to the dinner last night for Robin. It really meant a lot to him that you were there. Really.

    Can you believe he had cake and ice cream for dinner tonight? Men!

    By Blogger Carrie, At 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home