2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Getting Excited

I am so excited. Lloyd and I are going camping this weekend. Yea, we're going hard core with a tent, backpacks, and hiking boots. This will be the first time Lloyd and I have went camping together. I am so excited. But what I'm really excited about is that we are taking our lab (Jack) with us on our camping trip. I'll take the digital camera and take pics to document our first camping trip. I'll try to get the pictures up soon - I'll have to get Lloyd to help me with that.
I am also pumped about another thing. I am finally seeing results from all the walking and working out I have been doing lately. I'm seeing my body tone up (especially in my hips and thighs). This encourages me to continue working out. I am really excited.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to hear that you're seeing results! Keep up the good work!

    By Blogger ann, At 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home