2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We Survived

Jack is tired and laying around a lot. Carson has actually came out to play around with Jack and be sociable again. Halo Kitty has stop losing her fur. There is peace and a since of calm in our house now. I haven't had to clean the carpets in over 3 days. All of this must mean one thing: Gracie is gone.
In my last post I mentioned that we were dog sitting for a week. And what a week it has been. Gracie is a really cute and sweet black lab. She's not really smart and loved to pee in the house. But she is really sweet. During the week, Jack has been playing and watching out for her. The 2 of them went everywhere and did everything together. Carson, on the other hand, hid from the 2 labs. We didn't see much from Carson during this past week. He hid in the corner, behind chairs, and under the bed. Halo Kitty was really stressed out. She didn't eat much and her fur was coming out in clumps. Gracie thought Halo was fun and interesting. But the feeling was not mutual. Gracie kept bothering Halo and one day (I think it was Thursday) and Halo jumped on Gracie's head. Gracie thought it was fun - Halo Kitty was not happy at all. I'm sure Gracie will be an awesome dog once she grows up. But she has a lot of growing up to do.
It was a very crazy week at our house. I didn't think dog sitting would but this much pressure on my pets. It was a crazy time for all 3 of my babies. But we all survived and live to tell the tale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home