2 Dogs & A Cat

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Season Finale

So, this is the time of year where we enjoy season finales. There were 3 shows that I had to watch. Here is what I thought of the 3 season finales.
  • 24 - I was disappointed it this one. I was actually disappointed with the whole series this year. Come on, Jack can only do so much.
  • American Idol - I was also disappointed it this one to. I was pulling for Blake to win. After this performance, I knew he won it. But, I was wrong. (so sad)
  • Lost - I love this one. I hate the show, but the season finale was so awesome. Lost is a great show. It keeps you wanting more - even if you hate the show. I can't wait for the next season.
Now I am looking forward to new shows. I think I'll watch Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home