2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Help Please!!!!

Okay, I can't go into details - not enough time or space. But will all who read this post (family, friends, random bloggers, whoever) please be praying for me and Lloyd. We are going thru something pretty huge right now. No, nothing is life threating. Let me just say that I have never seen Lloyd so stressed and I am a huge ball of nerves. I'm sick (literally, sick) of this whole situation. Please pray that God will give us comfort, peace, direction and understanding.

1 Comments:

  • Oh melissa I have no idea what it is but you know I will def keep you in my prayers. I love you sis! Give me a call if you ever need to talk. You have my number! Love you!

    By Blogger Carrie, At 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home