2 Dogs & A Cat

Thursday, August 02, 2007

3 Years and Counting

The past 3 years of my life have been the most memorable years of my life. I never expected how much goes into a marriage. I've learned so much about myself, Lloyd, and what it takes to make a marriage work today. I love being married. These past 3 years have been the best by far. And I know more fun and eventful years are still ahead.
I said all of that to say this: Lloyd and I recently celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! It was a crazy day at work and I was starting to feel drained and tired. But all of that changed around 4:30. Lloyd surprised me by coming to my work with 3 beautiful red roses. That made my day. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and it was awesome. After dinner, we went home to watch 300 (Lloyd's gift from me). I have to say, it was a good movie. We had a really fun and relaxing evening (which we haven't had since we moved into our new house).
I am so happy to be married to Lloyd. I love him so much. I can't help but to admire him. He's an awesome man and I'm so blessed to have him as my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home