2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, August 13, 2007

Walking in The Morning

I devote 30 minutes a day to walking. I started Aug. 1 & I'm already seeing results. However, walking is like a double-edge sword for me. In the morning, I have to force myself to get up and get ready for the walk. While walking, I keep thinking it's hot, I'm tired, and I wanna go home. After I complete my 30 minute walk, I am happy that I did it and I feel proud of myself.
I really like walking in the mornings. On the weekends, I tend to sleep in and I don't go walking when I first get up. Throughout the day I am constantly thinking, "I should go do my walk". I put it off, but I do it anyway. I have a huge piece of mind when I walk in the mornings before work. I know that I won't have to do it again until tomorrow morning. Plus, its cooler in the mornings than it is around 6:00 pm.
I am really glad I found something I can stick with. Even if I hate it, I still enjoy a good walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home