2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tired For Good Reasons

I am so tired. I started a new job last week. Instead of getting up around 7:30 - 8:00, I now have to get up at 6:00. I cannot get used to this new sleep pattern. Hopefully, I will get used to this soon. I really love my new job. It's a lot different than my old job. I have a ton of stuff to do. I never sit around being bored. I don't have time to be bored. This is good - the days fly by.
Thanksgiving was good. Lloyd and I went to the beach with his family. We were there Wed - Sun. Lloyd and I got the luxury of sleeping on these tiny bunk beds. Seriously, you couldn't roll over - you would fall off. I was really missing my bed and my shower by Sunday. I hate showering in public bath houses. Needless to say, one of the first things I did when we got home was take a hot shower.
So with the new job and a few restless nights over the holidays, I am so tired. All I wanna do is sleep. But there's more work to do. Maybe I'll get some rest this coming weekend. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home