2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Caleb Update...

My back has been hurting really bad. I'm having a little trouble eating. And Caleb is in a position that is really causing a lot of discomfort. I have starting having some braxon hicks contractions. I cannot sleep and I'm having some trouble staying focus on my work. I have been ordered by the dr. and Lloyd to take it easy and get plenty of rest. Here's the big shocker: I am "32 weeks" pregnant and our baby should weight around 3 lbs. Our baby weighs 6.4 lbs!! I believe my due date is wrong - but the dr. are leaving my due date the same - Dec. 29.

Caleb is measuring at around 39 weeks. There are 40 weeks total in pregnancy. They said that if I were to go into labor within the next 3 weeks, they would stop my labor. After the 3 weeks, if nature takes control, we could be holding our baby boy. Caleb's head is really low. However, I have not started dilating yet. I will begin going to the dr. every week now for them to monitor me and Caleb. So Caleb could be here as soon as Thanksgiving.

I have always felt that my due date was wrong. But the dr. insist that it's right. I am very shocked over the news. Don't get me wrong, I want Caleb here now. But the thought of "giving birth" scares me a little. Please pray for us. We'll keep you posted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home