2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And Off We Go!

Hey again! You will not believe what Lloyd and I bought on Monday. We got us some bikes! Not motorcycles - bikes you pedal. We got them so we can work out together. I hope we stick to it. I would hate to spend all that money on nothing. Now, we are looking for some nice places to ride.

And for those who are wondering: the bad luck has ended! Praise the Lord! All the babies are doing well. Halo Kitty hasn't been near any air vents, Carson is playing nice with Jack, and Jack is being Jack. Our bata fish is still alive - I thought he was about to die over the weekend. It turns out that all he needed was his water changed. That bata is amazing - he has lived for 3 years! I am surprised that he is still alive. Lord knows, I almost killed him 3 times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home