2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, September 08, 2006

We're Back

Lloyd and I return from Disney World on Wednesday. We had so much fun. Lloyd and I got lots of well deserved rest. Our hotel room was awesome. The parks were fun too. I still can't over the amount of screaming children, baby strollers, and people who speak different languages. We saw all the Disney characters. I got my pic made with Tigger!! That was awesome. Maybe I can get some pics up of our vacation.

Okay, we do not live in a perfect world. Something did go wrong on our vacation. We didn't mind the traffic on the way down. And we didn't stress over the over price food. (We kind of expected things like that) However, we did not plan on me having poison ivy. I had two small bumps on my thumb. Over the course of the week, the bumps on my thumb got bigger and spread everywhere I touched. I have poison ivy on my arm, on my side where I pull my pants up, and all over the back of my leg. I can't seem to get this under control. Someone told me that poison ivy doesn't spread - well, I here to tell you that's a lie. Wherever the infected area touches, the poison would spread. Please pray that this stops. I am itching all over! I got some Caladryl Clear to put on it. Hopefully, that will help. If you have any ideas, let me know. I could use all the help I can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home