2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Very Upset Halo

Well, I learned one thing about my princess yesterday. Halo Kitty does not open her house to any other cat. Yesterday, a sweet little male kitten came into the shop. He's about 3 months old and is in great condition. We thought he would be an awesome shop cat - you know, keep the mice away and be a source of entertainment around here. Well, we are afraid that he is so small and young, he might get run over by one of the many trucks driving around. So I took the cat home last night and took it to get its shots at the vet this morning. The dogs loved having another male in the house. But Halo on the other hand was not happy. She hissed and spit at the cat (and me) several times during the night. I know this sounds funny, but if my princess is not happy - I'm not happy. I can't bring another cat into Halo's house. Halo didn't mind the dogs so much - but she puts her paw down when it comes to another cat. Needless to say, the kitten will not be returning to my house tonight. Hopefully, Halo will be happier when I get home tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home