2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, October 02, 2006

Wow, 2 Great Weekends In A Row!!!

As you probably read, last weekend was a great weekend. Well, God has blessed us with yet another awesome weekend. On Friday, I went to my parent's house to eat dinner. While there, we found some old videos of me when I was a baby. I have to say, I was a cute baby. We all know what Saturday was - Game Day for the Clemson Tigers!!! And what a game it was! Clemson blew out Louisiana Tech 51-0. Lloyd and his dad got to go to the game. They had so much fun. So, where was I? Well, I went shopping with Lloyd's mom. We went here, than to here, than to here. Eventually, we went here. But you know me - I had to go here. I had a blast. That was the first time we have ever done anything just the 2 of us. Well, as great as it was to see some old videos and Clemson win over Louisiana Tech. But the best was still to come. Sunday came rolling in, and no one saw this coming - 413 people were baptized!!!!! Guys, that's got to be a record. Check out Pastor P's blog to get more details. The link is on the right. This weekend was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home