2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, January 22, 2007

A Friend for Jack

Well, we are getting a visitor at our house soon. One of Lloyd's friends has a 5 month old puppy that needs someone to look after her for a few days. The puppy is a black lab and her name is Gracie. From what I can gather, she's a little smaller than Jack but bigger than Carson. So for about a week or so, we will have 3 dogs in our house and 1 cat to run the show. Oh yea, my house will be crazy!!! I just hope Carson doesn't do anything stupid - like starting a fight.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Melissa! This is Kami - from school. :) I have been wondering how you've been since I saw you last - like - right after high school! Your sister found me on myspace and I asked her about you. She sent me a link to your blog. I used to use blogger.com but I deleted everything after I changed over to myspace. You can see my page at www.myspace.com/kamigirl2281

    It's so good to run into you!! I am happy to see you are doing well!

    Kami

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:23 PM  

  • oh yeah - send me an email sometime at kamigirl2281@yahoo.com .


    Kami :)

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home