2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sophie Will Drive Again

My sister asked me about my Sophie (my car that was in a wreck a couple of weeks ago). Lloyd informed me the other day that Sophie has 2 new doors on her passanger side. Looks like Sophie will also get a new coat of paint - the new doors are red and that would totally throw off her "Silver Bullet" appeal. I believe that repairs are going just fine. Looks like Sophie and I will be reunited by the end of this week. I am really looking forward to driving my car again. I have been driving a rental car while Sophie is getting repaired. Needless to say, I hate that car. The rental doesn't want to start half of the time and it really stinks on the inside. I wonder who had that car before me. No, I rather not know that piece of info. So, yea Carrie. Sophie will drive again and I can't wait to have her back! (Wow, I never thought I would be saying that!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home