2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Man To Be Proud Of

I am so proud of my husband. Lloyd is so awesome. Lloyd is always there for me when I need him. He listens to me when we talk and he goes out of his way to make me happy. While watching tv, Lloyd will rub my feet from time to time. We laugh and cut up lot. If I ever have a computer question, I go to Lloyd. Lloyd makes sure that our house is running properly - fixing any repairs that I call to his attention. Lloyd is even a master at burning leaves. Lloyd is there for his friends and family whenever they need him. Lloyd is a faithful man. Not only to me, but to his friends, family, church/work, and his Creator. I love to hear Lloyd pray. Weather it's over meals or at night when we lay down to sleep - I know that Lloyd's prayers are sincere. I respect my husband for the man that he is and for the man he wants to be. I am so proud of Lloyd. I love him with all my heart and I know I would be lost without him.

I said all of that to say this: Lloyd is the man when it comes to websites, computers, and just about anything nerds would love. Yea, Lloyd is a nerd - but he's my nerd. I love a nerd. Anyway, Lloyd has been working on the NewSpring website day and night for what seems to be months. And finally, we all get to enjoy his work. Check out the site here. It is so awesome.

GREAT JOB LLOYD!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home