2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, March 23, 2007

A Little Stressed

I am a little stressed out right now. This could be a good thing - I realize how important my life is when I see things falling apart all around me. My car is acting up. I'm a little leary about this due to all the problems I had with my previous car Sophie. Lloyd is going to check it out today - hopefully all it needs is an oil change. Lloyd has been a little stressed. But I really think that Lloyd works better under pressure. I have faith that he'll be alright. Even my friend Ann is stressing out her little Betty. Seems like lots of people are getting stressed lately.

On a happier note, I got this Jergens tanning lotion. This stuff rocks. I wanted to try something other than a tanning bed to get tan this year. The lotion costs about $6.00 and is better for my skin than a tanning bed. I have only used it twice, but I am already getting tanned. Awesome. And thanks to my friend Kelly R. for suggesting it. Speaking of Kelly R., my girl hooked me up with some plants. I planted them last night and they look so beautiful. I took a picture. But I still haven't found the cable for my camera yet. I promise, I'll try my hardest to find the cable this weekend and get the pics of our camping trip and my beautiful plants. Thanks Kelly R.! And props to my other Kelly. Kelly B. and I had an awesome time last afternoon. We walked and talked. I love having a friend I could talk to and get some great advise from.

So I'm stressed but still blessed. Certain things may not be going my way, but other things are. Thank God for my family and friends. I couldn't get through my stressful time without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home