2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

3-Day Weekend Recap

My arms and back are sore. My skin is burnt. I have a huge headache. And I am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. What does all of this mean? I'm recovering from the most wonderful Memorial Day weekends of my life. Here is a run down of the 3-day weekend. All the fun started when I got home from work on Friday.

Friday - after work, I went to dinner with Lloyd's parents at Cracker Barrel and then saw Pirates 3.
Saturday - I went to my friends house for a skyline chili party.
Sunday - truely a day of rest. Seriouslly, I didn't do a thing productive. Lloyd and I did go out for lunch - that was fun.
Monday - went to the lake with my friends from HomeGroup. Here, I got to lay out in the sun and ride a JetSki. I didn't put on sunscreen and I'm now burnt.

All in all, it was an awesome weekend. I am so tired. Guess I need to get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home