2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Love My Girl


Even though she's a handful sometimes, I love my girl. Halo Kitty has to be the most coolest cat I've ever had. In fact, she's the coolest cat I've even known. Lloyd said he wanted a cat with a personality - and boy did he get one. Halo Kitty is a very demanding cat. She requires fresh, straight from the faucet water everyday. She will only use 1 type of litter. She feasts on Meow Mix (or McDonald's french fries). If you don't pet her, she will demand your attention by getting up in your face or under your feet when you walk. She's also a very vocal cat. She greets me with a loud meow when I walk in the door. She cries "MaMa" when I leave (no joke, she really says MaMa). She pouts when she get a bath. And snuggles with me when I get cold. She has a major attitude problem with everyone but me. If she wants something, she gets it. And she doesn't take any grief from the boys. She holds her own in a house full of rowdy boys. She's got me wrap around her little paw. To her, that's the best place for me to be.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home