2 Dogs & A Cat

Saturday, December 01, 2007

New Job & Christmas

I really love my new job. I have been training for over a week. At first I was overwhelmed. Now I'm starting to get it. I love it when things finally click. There is still a lot I have to learn, but the more experience I get, the more I will learn. I really love it. The people that are training me know that it's a lot - they are more than willing to help me. I love it.

And I know I sound like a broken record, but I cannot believe that Christmas is here. Yes, we have our Christmas decorations up. Lloyd was so excited to get them up. I just can't believe it is time to exchange gifts and attend all the Christmas parties. This is Sawyer's first Christmas - he's not so sure about the Christmas tree in the house. I'm sure it's going to be a fun holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home