2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, March 21, 2008

Catching Up On My Blogging

I know I haven't blogged in a while - sorry, I've been busy. Here's what's been going on:
  • Yesterday was Lloyd's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE!!!
  • Lloyd went to Wisconsin for a business trip a couple of weeks ago. This really sucks, I hate being without him.
  • I got hired on at work - I'm no longer a temp.
  • Both Lloyd and I are staying busy at work - this is really great considering we both love our jobs so much.
  • We are finally getting adjusted to losing an hour of sleep from the time change a few weeks ago.
  • I love the warm weather we have been having - I hate being cold.
  • Halo Kitty, Jack, & Sawyer are all doing great.

I'll blog again soon about the wonderful weekend I'm having later. I love 3 day weekends!!

Well, that's about it. Gotta go - laundry to do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home