2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow & A Little Disappointment

I love the snow. It is so pretty and gives me the perfect chance to stay home. Well, that wasn't the case for me this past week. I was so excited when I saw it snowing Wed. afternoon. I thought: "Yay!! Not work for me!! Lazy day at home!!" Yea right. I had to go in at 10:00 on Thurs. morning. The temp wasn't cold enough to make the snow/ice freeze on the roads. I was really looking forward to staying home.
My excitement returned Sat. afternoon. It was snowing again. I thought, "This time I'll get to enjoy the snow this time instead of going to work." And of course, the snow didn't stick. No fun there.
I'm still waiting for the perfect snow storm. You know the kind that makes you stay home and bundled up. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. However, I love staying at home a lot more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home