2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, February 04, 2008

Visiting or Coming Home

For the past 6 months I have been mad at God for allowing bad things to happen to me and Lloyd.  I wasn't doubting His existence.  I just wasn't growing closer to Him.  I stop praying and I stop trusting in Him.  I had became helpless in my relationship with God.  Last Sunday, I realized that things need to change.  So after 6 months of being away, Lloyd and I went back to Newspring.  And it was amazing.  After the first song I realized how much I missed Newspring.  It's crazy.  Lloyd and I have been struggling to find a church home like Newspring for the past 6 months.  We have visited and attended several churches - but none of them left us feeling the way Newspring does.  From the moment we walked in the door, it felt like we had came home.  So after some serious talking, Lloyd and I have decided that we need to go back to Newspring.  This decision did not come lightly.  But we know what we need to do.  This is where we belong - at Newspring.

1 Comments:

  • Woo hoo! Glad to have you back! Robin and I felt the exact same way when we visited NS for the 1st time after leaving Fellowship. Theres just nothing like it!

    Love you!!!!!!

    By Blogger Carrie, At 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home