2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, September 11, 2006

My Breaking Point

Well, I finally broke down and went to the doctor today for my poison ivy. I also had an allergic reaction to some new soap we are using. My side was swollen up and looked very bad. And the rash was spreading down my legs and across my stomach. I couldn't stand the itching any more. I've tried just about every cream there is - but the rash continue to spread across my body. Yea, things have to be really bad for me to admit that I need medical treatment. So, I broke down and told Lloyd that I needed to go to the doctor. Once he saw my side and stomach he agreed. I got two spots in the butt and I have to take an allergy medicine for 30 days. I also have to avoid hot water. Yea, no hot showers or bathes for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home