2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Back To The Basics

No, I not talking about the Christina Aguilera cd. I am talking about something totally different. I'm talking about icecream. Better yet, Mayfield icecream. I love Mayfield icecream. My favoriates are Yellowbrick Road, Birthday Cake Icecream, Turtle Tracks, Mint Chocolate Chip, and SnowCream (okay, so I haven't tryed that one yet - but it sounds so yummy). Quick question: do you remember when you first fell in love with Mayfield Icecream? I do - all I can say is MOOSE TRACKS. That was the first Mayfield Icecream that I remember falling in love with. I loved it so much. However, with the new flavors arriving I kind of put Moose Tracks lower on my "Got To Have This Flavor Of Icecream - NOW!!!" list. Well, last Friday I was craving Birthday Cake Icecream. Lloyd and I drove to the store just downt the road from our house to get some icecream. When we got there - I saw a tub of Moose Tracks in the freezer. The tub was calling my name. The tub looked so lonely - he was the only one left on the shelf. I had to get the Moose Tracks. I thought, why not. I haven't had Moose Tracks in forever. Once I got home and ate my first of many bowls of Moose Tracks, I remembered how awesome it was. Let's just say that my love for Moose Tracks has been revived. I still love all the Mayfield flavors - but I was reminded why I love that icecream so much. Moose Tracks!! I think I'll get another tub tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home