2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Without Lloyd

I had to go to HomeGroup alone this past Tuesday. Lloyd had to work at some type of training thing at church. I suprised myself by getting to the leaders house by myself - never drove there alone before. Lloyd called me on his way home and told me he got me a surpised. He bought the dvd Cars. We saw the movie in the theaters - but, we really wanted to get the movie when it came out on dvd. I also love the song "Life Is A Highway" by Rascal Flatts. Lloyd is so awesome. He knew I was lonely. Therefore, he got me something to cheer me up. I love the movie. But most of all, I love my Lloyd.

2 Comments:

  • Awwww :) how sweet! lloyd is a good hubby!

    but what about momma? today was her birthday. i gave lloyd the money for her gift....see you Sunday!

    much love,
    Carrie

    By Blogger Carrie, At 10:35 PM  

  • I called mom at work and wished her a very happy birthday.

    By Blogger Melissa, At 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home