2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, March 26, 2007

Rose will be fine

We got word today that Rose will be okay. (For those who don't know, Rose is my Ford Escape) She was having some trouble shifting into 2nd gear. Nothing major, just a little skip which freaked me out. Lloyd took Rose to the dealership that we bought her from. Turns out all she needs is to be reprogramed, air and fuel filters changed, and belts changed. They are going to reprogram her at the dealership and return her to us. We will get everything else changed out. There's no way we are going to let the dealership do those simple things - it would cost $400!! I can't wait to get my Rose back. Now don't get me wrong, I like the "loaner" car. But I miss my Rose.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad Rose is gonna be ok :)

    I love you sissy. You rock! LOL

    By Blogger Carrie, At 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home