2 Dogs & A Cat

Saturday, December 15, 2007

For Those Who Can't Speak

I was watching CSI the other night and I saw something I didn't like. Dog Fighting. I get so mad, angry, sad and hurt any time I see a dog fight. I can't believe that someone would train their dogs to be mean and violent. Dogs only do what their masters train them to do. I could never train my dogs to attack another dog just for me to see them fight. And it would break my heart for another dog to jump my dogs just because it was trained to do so. To make matters worse, people are putting money on these fights. Gambling when 2 people fight is wrong - but understandable. Humans have the choice weather to fight or not to fight. Dogs don't have that choice. They only do what they are trained to do. Dogs don't have any way to tell you when to stop or when enough is enough. I can't see the joy of watching a dog severely harm another dog just for fun. No amount of money could ever change my mind. Believe me, there are times I wanna kill my dogs when they do something very bad. However, I never act on these emotions. I would never willing put my dogs in any harmful situation. I would never put any animal (other than a bug) in a harmful situation just for my enjoyment. Dogs are put here on this earth to serve man and to be a companion. They will protect you when you need help. They will fight for protection of their masters and home. Dogs are loyal creatures - they are not meant to fight for human entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home