2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

I really love my husband. However, I don't understand his love for Call of Duty 4. He plays this game all the time. I get jealous sometimes over that game. But Lloyd needs his guy time. And I guess that is what Call of Duty is for.

I really love my dogs. Jack is so neat. He's laid back and easy going. You never have to worry about Jack. Now Sawyer is a different story. Some people would say that Sawyer is out of control. Sawyer is a puppy. He keeps me on my toes. You never know what to expect from that dog. He's really funny. And I believe that if it wasn't for Sawyer, Jack would be become lazy and fat. I really love these dogs. They have totally different personalities.

I really hate doing laundry. No matter how much you do, there's always more to do. It never ends!!!

I really enjoy church. Yesterday was the first Sunday I got to set in the service. I really needed that. I am so happy to be on a rotation with some other awesome ladies. It was nice to set back and get fed.

I can't believe that it's over 70 degrees in December. What's up with that?

I am really looking forward to going to bed. I love my bed so much. It's really nice when I have my Halo Kitty with me. She becomes quite the cuddle bug when it's cold outside.

I really enjoy my new job. I actually look forward to going in. I do, however, hate waking up at 6:00 am. I really hate the traffic on my way home. Some people need to learn how to drive.

Well, I hear the buzzer on my washing machine going off. That means I need to rotate the laundry. Like I said before - the laundry never ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home