2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, April 28, 2006

An Updated Post

I am updating my blog for my sister. She told me that I needed to update it more often. But I don't have much going on right now. I'm thinking really hard - but nothing is coming to mind. All I can say is life is good.
Oh, I got some exciting news! My hubby helped me clean house last night. He cleaned his office and straighten up some odds and ends around the house. I love my hubby so much. I also love my babies. Halo Kitty is going crazy. Since the flood in our bathroom, she hasn't been able to drink her normal bath tub water. So, she has been at every sink, trying to get water. Carson and Jack are doing great. Carson seeks into bed with me sometimes. And Jack is getting so big. Which reminds me, I need to get home and let the doggies in. Peace out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home