2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Day to Remember - September 11, 2001

I will never forget where I was 5 years ago today. I was at home watching a talk show (I think I was watching Sally). I didn't have to go to school that day - I had classes on Mon., Wed., and Fri. back then. I was resting up because that was going to be my first day working at the daycare. Anywho, I was watching TV when a news breaking interupted my show. At first I was mad - but when I saw what was going on I just sat and cried. In tears, I watched the first tower as it had just been hit. Then I saw the second plane crash into the second tower. The World Trade Center was under attack. And all I could do was cry. I wanted to do so much more - but all I could do was cry. I will never forget the pain, sorrow, and anger I felt on that day. A part of me still holds the same feelings. As I watch the news specials today, I continue to pray for the families who lost someone on that sad day. I pray that God will continue to provide comfort to all the families and to our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home