2 Dogs & A Cat

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well...

Well, Thanksgiving went by very fast. I can't believe that December will be here in a few days. I doesn't even feel like it should be Christmas. But here it is. The radio has been playing Christmas carols back to back. Traffic is crazier than normal - which I hate with a passon. I am really excited about Christmas this year. I am getting Lloyd exactly what he wants. And yea, he already knows what it is. I'm sure that he will post it on his blog after Christmas. Hopefully, he will fix his blog so that we can all see it.

I saw this on People this week. I must be psychic cause I totally saw this coming.

Well, I guess that's all I think of right now. Oh, my sister posted this on her blog and I thought it was really cool. You might want to check this out. You might learn something new about yourself - I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home