2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, December 15, 2006

Battles

Have you ever felt depressed and you don't know exactly why? That is how I am. Looking at my life, I don't understand why I feel so blue. I'm in great health, I've got a great (no, awesome) husband, friends and family, 2 very crazy dogs, and 1 lazy kitty. My house is decorated with all sorts of Christmas things. And my Christmas shopping is 98% done. Things are going great! But for some reason, I'm not happy. I really think that the devil is putting bad thoughts into my head and I am taking a very hard hit (mentally and physically). I feel like my life is not worth anything. I feel like the things I do are worthless. It has to be evil satan - trying his best to spoil my holiday spirit. And as much as I hate to say this, at times I feel like he is winning this fight. But the battle is not over. With God's help, I am sure that I will be able to come through this victorious. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.

1 Comments:

  • Trust me hon, i know exactly where you are coming from here. I'll be praying for you!!!! *hugs*

    how is Sophie? will she drive again?

    much love,
    Carrie

    By Blogger Carrie, At 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home