2 Dogs & A Cat

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Fun Weekend and 2 Shout Outs

So, Lloyd and I attend our first Yard Sale over the weekend. Some of us from HomeGroup had a Yard Sale on Saturday. Lloyd got rid of a lot of stuff and we did pretty well. One thing we didn't enjoy is the fact that we started the Yard Sale at 7:00. Meaning we had to leave the house at 6:30 in the morning to get to the Yard Sale on time. Guys, I don't get up that early during the week. I was so tired. So natually, Lloyd and I took a nap when we got home from the Yard Sale. After our naps, we went to Sonic and to the movies. We saw Blades of Glory. Fun movie - I'll see it again. When we got home, Lloyd discovered that I never saw Pirates of the Caribbean. So we watched the 1st one (The Curse of the Black Pearl) Saturday night and the 2nd one (Dead Man's Chest) Sunday night. I have to say I was impressed with these movies. I actually liked them. Lloyd and I had a very eventful weekend. It was really fun.

On to the shout outs to my sisters-in-laws!!! Yesterday was Anna's birthday (she is my brother's wife). HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!! Tomorrow is Doni's birthday (she is my husband's sister). HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONI!!! I love you gals. Hope you have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home