2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Larry's the Daddy!!!

Okay, so I have to admit that I have been hooked on this Anna Nicole saga ever since she pasted away in Feb. I wanted to know how she died and who is Dannielynn's really father. So, I found out how she died ("Accidental Overdose"). Now on to who's the father of Dannielynn. I was pulling for Larry Birkhead the whole time. I don't know, I've never been a fan of Howard K. Stern. Turns out I was right. Larry is the Daddy!!! Now, Vergie is trying to get some type of guardianship with little Dannielynn. Oh the saga continues. And yes, I will be glued to the TV watching it unfold.

1 Comments:

  • I've been following it too, I'll be curious to see if he gets full custody.

    By Blogger ann, At 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home