2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mom

Yep, Mother's Day is just around the corner. And I am reminded how lucky I am. I have two great moms - my birth mother and my mother-in-law. I love these two ladies with all my heart. Who knows where I would be if I didn't have the love and support from these two gals. My mom has raised me and seen me through some very hard times. And my mother-in-law is always there for me whenever I need help. My grandmothers have passed away - and I miss them so much. I know that they are watching over me. I've always considered my grandmothers to be my Guardian Angels.
I can't get my mothers the gift that they really deserve - no one has that much money. But then again, these women are priceless. No gift is worthy enough to these ladies. But I'm sure they will not turn down diamonds! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home