2 Dogs & A Cat

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cooler Days

I can't wait for Fall. Lloyd and I love the Fall season. One reason, we love the cooler weather. The other reason (and maybe the best reason), Clemson football. Well, Lloyd is not to impressed with the Tigers right now. But I love to watch the games. We are huge Clemson fans. So, what has gotten me so excited about the changing season? Well, it was cooler today than normal. When I stepped out of the house and felt the cooler air blow across my face - I got excited. I am sick of the hot weather. I'm ready for Fall - I even got my Fall clothes ready!

Oh yea, big props to my hubby. He has been so awesome lately. Well, I better rephrase that. Lloyd is always awesome. But lately, he has been more awesome than normal. He has been taking special care of me since I got this poison ivy. Plus, he made some changes to my blog for me. I think he did a great job. I could never do all the cool stuff that he can do. Oh, I love him so much. Thanks Lloyd for the changes to my blog and for taking care of me. What would I do without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home