2 Dogs & A Cat

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello Hello!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to say hey. I hope that everyone who reads this is having a great week. Lloyd and I have had an okay week. We had an awesome time at HomeGroup on Wednesday. And we did a lot of work to get ready for the meeting on Wednesday - we met at our house. Work is going good - I really can't wait for the 3-day weekend. Lloyd and I could really use the rest. I can't wait to spend the day with Lloyd. We get so busy during the week that we don't have time to relax and enjoy each other to the fullest. All the animals are doing great. I think Halo has some type of peace with Lloyd. Well, at least for now. I think that both Lloyd and Halo have it out for each other. Lloyd gets so aggratived at the cat and I bet that the cat feels the same about Lloyd. But Halo Kitty is just being herself. The dogs (Carson and Jack) seem to be getting along better lately - Knock on wood. But then again, dogs will be dogs. We never know what they're up to. Well, I think that is all for now. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Hey sissy! I hope you're not still mad at me about the "almost 30" comment from the other day. I was just kidding! You are aging very gracefully, thats for sure. So, no worries! I love you! And you know if i didn't pick on you, there would be a problem.

    Sorry i couldn't get to church Sun night. I was with Cassie and we had a flat on hwy 123 and it took forever to get someone there to help us out. By the time the tire got changed, it was too late to get to NewSpring. Sorry! If all goes well, i will most defiatly be there this coming Sunday.

    Hey, did you hear that I gave mom bronchitis?! I couldn't believe it! And I feel so bad too...she is so much worse off now than I ever was.

    Well, i'm gonna shut up now. Comment me back!

    much love,
    Carrie

    By Blogger Carrie, At 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home